why Chinese smartphones are overpriced around the world?

-

Chinese smartphones are overpriced around the world

Any smartphone released in china is priced less than in India. when the same is released in India it will be overpriced.In India 18% GST is added to the actual price. 65% of components are made in India. remaining 35% of major components like ram, processor and display are imported in India from China, Taiwan, and South Korea.

Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and all social media apps are banned in China. so Chinese smartphone makers have the opportunity to show their advertisements via smartphones and smartphone makers get more revenue from advertisements than by selling smartphones. more bloatware is added to smartphones in china and companies sell their phone for less price, there will be more competition in china to add new features to smartphones. The Chinese variant of the smartphone has more features while compared to the global variant.

In Europe, there is no manufacturing unit of Chinese smartphones. these smartphones are imported from China. In Europe, there is a special law that restricts smartphone companies to add bloatware and show advertisements. there will be a clean UI experience for users. so Chinese smartphones are overpriced in Europe.


while coming to the USA smartphone price is fixed but different states impose taxes are different. company will announce only tax-free prices while releasing smartphones.

most of the people compare smartphone which is released or going to be released in India with Chinese or European market. this blog is written to explain why smartphone prices are overpriced while compared to china.

Latest Articles On BG:

Vamshi Goudhttps://botgadgets.com
vamshi goud is part of botgadgets news team located in Hyderabad India. he writes about smartphones and tablets reviews

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest news

Xiaomi India Slapped With Rs. 653-Crore Notice for Alleged Tax Evasion

Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi evaded custom duty to the tune of Rs. 653 crore in India, Finance Ministry said on Wednesday. Based...

Crypto Ban in India ‘Difficult to Implement’, Says Ashima Goyal of India’s Monetary Policy Committee: Report

A member of India's Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) has given Indian crypto investors a respite from rumours suggesting that...

CES 2022: Samsung Odyssey Ark 55-Inch Curved Monitor, Freestyle Projector Unveiled

Samsung Odyssey Ark curved monitor has been unveiled at CES 2022. This 55-inch 4K monitor is the largest of...

Huawei P50 Pocket Foldable Phone With Snapdragon 888 4G SoC, 6.9-Inch Primary Display Launched

Huawei P50 Pocket foldable phone has been launched in China. This is the first clamshell foldable phone from the...

Latest Updates

Must read

PUBG among 118 more mobile apps banned by Indian Govt

Topics:PUBG New Delhi: Indian government on Wednesday blocked 118 more mobile...

Best gaming laptop cheap rate upto $1,000 to get in 2020

graphics chips mean terrific performance for less money. Here comes...

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you

Log In

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.