Google flights has introduced a new feature called insights, which suggests the best time to book flights based on historical data. It will inform the users telling when the prices have been lowest.
As a part of Google Explore, the company offers users the option to plan the complete trip. This includes things like finding the destination, hotels, places to visit and even flight tickets. To make things easier for users to book the flight tickets, Google also offers a couple of features like price tracking, alerts and even access to multiple websites for getting the best price available.
Recently, Google introduced Search Generative Experience (SGE) to Google Search along with Google Flights and as a part of which, it added a new feature that will go beyond just telling users the ticket pricing trends or the lowest pricing. With the feature, Google now offers users the information on when is the right time to book flight tickets for a particular destination.
Before this, you’ll need to enroll into Google’s SGE program. For this, head to labs.google.com. Login using your Google account and enroll into the program.
Google flights : Once enrolled, follow the steps below to use the feature:
- Open Google Search using any web browser on your PC or phone
- Now, head to Google Flights and enter the destination details, date of travel and number of passengers and hit the Search option.
- Once the result is generated which includes the listing of the available flights for that destination, there will be an SGE section which will analyse the entire trend for the flight tickets for that destination and let users know whether this is the right time to book the ticket. If not, it will issue a general advisor mentioning the right time to book the ticket.
Latest Articles :
- How to get more followers on Instagram 2024
- Incredible kitchen gadgets to make cooking easier
- Top 10 tech gadgets under Rs.10000
- Top 5 high paid tech skills in 2024
- How to use Google Search more efficiently 2024