Users on Instagram can communicate with one another privately using the NGL (Not Going to Lie) anonymous messaging app.
One of the most popular social networking apps today is Instagram.There are a few little-known techniques that can be applied to improve the experience despite the platform already having many elements that make it user-friendly and entertaining.Users on Instagram can communicate with one another privately using the NGL (Not Going to Lie) anonymous messaging app.
How to send anonymous messages on Instagram
Here’s how to send Instagram users anonymous texts using the NGL app.
- Visit the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and download the NGL app.
- Install it and open the app.
- Tap on the “Get Questions” button and then enter your Instagram handle.
- Tap on “Done”, the app will generate an anonymous message link that will include your Instagram handle.
- On the Play screen, select the Copy link. Then select the “Share” button.
- Now you can open the Instagram app and use the Link sticker to paste this NGL link.
Follow this link to send questions and messages anonymously to your Instagram followers.The NGL app’s inbox area contains these responses.
Users can add this link to their bio to attract more comments.Simply copy the NGL URL and launch the Instagram app to accomplish that.Paste this link into the “Edit” field after selecting “Profile” from the menu.All you have to do to see these messages now is return to the NGL app to view these responses.
Use this approach to communicate with pals in an anonymous manner.
To help users better express themselves through their avatars, Meta is launching a new online designer apparel store dubbed the “Meta Avatars Store” for the uninitiated.Users will be able to purchase digital clothing from well-known brands and designers through the virtual store, which will be accessible on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger.First, clothing brands like Balenciaga, Prada, and Thom Browne will be added to the store’s inventory.
Found this article interesting? Follow BG on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to read more exclusive content we post.