Snapchat is the most popular app for maintaining streaks and delivering stories to friends.Filters, geofilters, bespoke tales, and more features are available in the app.It has implemented a new feature known as Shared Stories.It’s now updating the app with a nice feature that allows you to search for eateries around you.
Snapchat adds restaurants to its Snap Map
In addition to the existing Snap map, Snapchat has added a new map layer.It was developed in collaboration with Infatuation, a restaurant review website.With this cooperation, Snapchat will be able to offer restaurant evaluations to its users, who will be able to read them straight on the Snapchat app.
Users can also bookmark and share their favorite restaurants.Unlike any other software, you can obtain restaurant recommendations based on your needs.For example, you can refine your restaurant search using parameters such as birthdays, business lunches, and others to find the ideal restaurant in your area.
Isn’t this fascinating?Here’s how to get it and make use of it.
How to Get Snapchat Restaurant Recommendations
Make sure your phone’s Snapchat app is up to date before proceeding with the procedures.It’s always ideal to have the most recent version of the software because you won’t be left with any vulnerable issues.Follow these steps after you’ve updated the app to the most recent version.
1. Open Snapchat on your phone and tap on the Profile icon on the top left.
2. Scroll down and look for Snap Map. Tap it.
3. Once you click on Snap Map, the app may ask for allowing location if you haven’t done that already.
4. After you allow Snapchat to access your location, tap on the Inatuation icon on the top righ corner.
5. Now you’ll see restarant recommendations and reviews on the Snap Map. If you don’t get anything immediately, move around the map until your find one.
That is all there is to it.This is how you can use Snapchat to receive restaurant recommendations.
This functionality is currently only available in a few regions.New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, London, Autin, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Denver, and Washington, D.C. are among the cities where it is offered.